Saturday, August 11, 2012

HAPPY SATURDAY

With 50s Rock as the soundtrack to our late morning, we began our first real Saturday in our new home. A Saturday that neither Holliday or I had to work or show up to any obligations. Jada has a 3 year old's Birthday party to attend later but besides that, we are moseying about the house in bum clothes while this storm takes its sweet time passing.


Speaking of taking our time, we aren't in any rush getting our previous house emptied. We got the essentials all at once and now just making a trip a day to grab any extras. After all, we do have until mid-September to clear that house. Anyways, one thing we forgot was a proper skillet for pancakes. I had my mind fixed on pancakes today when I arose, so we had to improvise. 

After making ravioli in a coffee pot last week, I knew I wasn't "too good" to make flap jacks on a George Foreman Grill. Here is how that went.

Pretty interesting looking. Not any less delicious. Reminds me of waffle fries. Mmm...


Everybody's Happy!

Thank you God, for mornings like these :)

How's your Saturday going?



No comments:

Post a Comment