Monday, September 24, 2012

MONDAY IS...

Girly.



Fresh.


Calm.


Silly.


It is also the start of a lot of missed family time. Holliday is working evenings and then leaves for 3 weeks for some good training. Jada and I have done a year long deployment without Daddy before, but getting used to just us again is not something easy to look forward to. We shall make it :)

It is the first day in a looonng time that I have participated in Theatre. I attended a four and a half hour audition process for a fall production at my college. Though I became impatient with how long it took at times, mainly because I had a three year old with me, I am glad I went. We did fun exercises and improv games that helped us loosen up and get to know each other. My heart pounds in my chest but it is the beating that I love. The excitement to do something I love and that I know I am good at.

Now here lies the question of the night: Am I going to study for this exam all night and wake up dead or go to sleep and study early?



xo Meggan




No comments:

Post a Comment