Monday, September 30, 2013

SEPTEMBER LOVE

Last day of my favorite month, here you are.
It's a new season and probably my favorite. I am over Summer and its heat. They can hit the road and won't be missed. A few good TV shows start up again, including New Girl! I also turned 24 years old (wow) within the first week and Jada turned 4 the following week. I love birthdays! Interestingly enough, every week of this month I have at least 2-3 family members with a birthday.


September became far more special when Holliday and I welcomed our second child, a son, Aubrey Michael to the family on September 9th. As excited as I was to finally have a son, I was also nervous. Nervous to see him and look at the reality of another child aside Jada. It's mind blowing to have 2!


But it's also really cool to be able to say I have kids. The idea is just crazier than it truly is. It is so natural to see, hold, and love this boy. I'm looking forward to each milestone and keeping an eye out for the gifts he already has inside to bloom. I'm looking forward to watching him and Jada grow together and seeing what kind of relationship they'll have. And what kind of parents Holliday and I will grow into.



What's pretty exciting about this season is that it is totally brand new to me. I get to spend a few months taking care of this little baby. It's a blessing to not have to go right back to work this time and to be available. I have a feeling I am about to discover some new things about myself and what I want in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment