Thursday, May 30, 2013

THOUGHTS ON THURSDAY




This summer has started on a great note. We had an amazing Memorial Day weekend in which I was able to have my husband home for four days straight. Score. We made the most of each day and spent some good time with some good people. 
This is the first time it has felt like a "summer break" in a very long time. After fighting with myself on whether not I was going to attend school this summer, I made the decision to put some credits on hold, take Jada out of her little people school program, and make the most out of this summer with her in the last season that she is an only child. 
I just want to be calm, happy, and fulfilled with the people and activities that make me happy. I wrote down in my journal this morning: What do I want out of this season? How do I want to come out and what will be accomplish? I haven't answered it just yet but I do know it is a time for growth. And I don't just mean this roundness on my abdomen. 


Oh yes and plenty of Art.




No comments:

Post a Comment