Wednesday, October 3, 2012

MY LITTLE

There were high hopes of a fun Mommy and Daughter style photo shoot, but we were late in catching the light and my kid wiggles way too much for my lack of total education in my camera functions. What a sentence. Anyways, though they came out grainy, I like these new photos of her and I. I like the colors and the fact that I can do things like this with her now.

man, if we were 20 minutes earlier.
 When I became a parent, I thought I had to change the way I looked so people would take me seriously. That was an unnecessary identity crisis. My kid is a reflection of the parenting she has received in her three years of life. She is bright, creative, smart, beautiful, and has what she calls "kind heart". She also dresses like a mini me and even though it's mostly because I pick out her outfits, she loves it for surrrree :)


xx Meggan





No comments:

Post a Comment